What to expect
Learn advanced training methods in overall and catcher specific athletic development as well as skill specific techniques in the art of becoming a top tier catcher.
- Stability, flexibility, and mobility training
- Catcher specific agility, reaction, and plyometric training
- Receiving, blocking, and throwing skill development
- Mental skills and IQ training
- Leadership and character development
- Position specific pre and post-game routines
- Bunts, pop-up, and wild pitch techniques
- And much more!
If you have a game or practice conflict for the Saturday session, you can attend the other session for that day. Please email Coach Bantz so you can be added to the correct session.